· Silk patchwork cosmetics purse - measures 20.5cm (8ins) wide x 18cm (7ins) deep with base = 15cm (6ins) long x 5cm (2ins) wide
· Red Coin purse - measures 12cm (4.75ins) x 10.5cm (4.25ins)
· Six green vintage buttons (approx. 20mm diameter at widest point)
· 1 metre cream vintage lace with width 10cm (4ins)
· A6 notebook
· Pack of 4 A6 patchwork cards (or note lets) comprising of three green and one black. (Each card has six circles of different fabrics stitched on the front. (They are blank inside.)
Six items – one for each month I have been on Folksy! I am looking for THREE lucky winners and each winner will receive TWO items from the above selection.
In December I became a member of the daily listing club and very quickly began to enjoy getting to know other sellers on Folksy. The support and encouragement I received trying to sell my handmade items really made it worthwhile. I learnt lots too. I was able to make improvements to my shop by providing better photographs.
Compared to other sellers on Folksy I feel that I have been very lucky in achieving nearly sixty sales in six months! I love what I do. I want to share what I love with other people. All good reasons to celebrate and this giveaway is my way of saying “thank you for your support”. It’s very exciting! I am looking forward to finding out who the winners are!
How to enter my mega giveaway:
1. Become a member of my blog if you aren’t one already.
2. Leave a comment on this post.
3. Say in the comment which one item (of the six items) you would most like to receive and why.
All the names that have entered will then be collected together. Then three names will be randomly selected to receive two each of the above items. The mega giveaway closes at 9pm on Sunday 22nd April 2012.
I will update this post to announce the winners on Monday. Good luck everyone!
P.S. Don’t forget I am also offering 25% discount off ALL purses listed in my shop until Sunday too!
The Winners of my Blog Giveaway
First of all, thank you all so much for entering my six months on Folksy celebration blog giveaway. I have really enjoyed doing it, so I am sure it won’t be long before I have another! (Now what can I celebrate next? She thinks.)
I am sorry that there are only three winners. I would have loved to have been able to give you all a little something! Anyway, without further ado the THREE winners are:
· Mrs Jones
· Say it says
Congratulations to the three winners!