Friday 6 April 2012

Creative Card Making



Last weekend I spent the time making Easter cards for family and friends.  It took ages and I had to use the KISS principle because of the time factor!  I was quite pleased with my efforts and successfully made TEN cards!
I enjoy card making from time to time and have been doing it for years – mainly just for family and birthdays, although I have made Christmas cards to sell in my shop and at Craft Fairs.  I have also a few packs of textile based cards in my Folksy shop.  But I won’t be producing any more of these, so once they have gone they have gone!


Handmade by Edwina

KISS?  Keep it simple stupid!

The majority of the Easter cards have now been safely despatched to all the recipients. I have a few family birthdays coming up, so will be thinking of what cards to produce for these, but I have a little bit of time before I shall be card making again!


Adien Crafts

I love seeing all the lovely cards that the wonderful designers/makers on Folksy produce.  They are a very talented group of people and I thought it was time to celebrate this and show some of their stunning cards on my blog.
The cards all look very professional, well designed and more importantly I always feel that a lot of thought and heart has gone into the making.  Their passion shines through!

Ello Design

Don’t forget to click on the photo and it will take you directly to the shop.

Crafty Mushroom

Just in case you are not aware I am running a special offer in my Folksy shop at the moment.  25% discount off ALL bags and totes until midnight on Easter Monday (9th April 2012)  Only the first FIVE customers will be lucky, so grab a bargain now!


Helles Belles Cards



Picocrafts



Maxine Veronica



I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the beautiful cards.  I certainly have and I eagerly await more of their delights in the April Artisans daily listing club!

BFN
Edwina

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my shopping card amongst this fab selection!

    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, they all look gorgeous.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards and a lovely blog post.

    Louise

    ReplyDelete